SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Long Shot-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Shot-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just put the finishing touches on this file knife today. really like the blade shape on this one. the grey burlap micarta is pretty unique too.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Nice little cutter you got there!!!! Great work!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i really like this handle material. that and we don't do this blade shape too often.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I really like that, sexy little knife. Nicely done sir.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, that tip style is very useful. a little thing, but it can make a big change in a knife.

dozer

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
just put the finishing touches on this file knife today. really like the blade shape on this one. the grey burlap micarta is pretty unique too.

dozer

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had sent a email to what's on file but no response. Any better way to contact?

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i don't check the listed email as much as my one at liontribedesigns@gmail.com. you can reach me there any time. i try to check the older email address, i am just a bit forgetful some days.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a new Longshot going out soon. this one is just a bit different. you guys that know me, know i love to be able to alter each knife just a bit to make them all unique. this one has some amazing maple burl in our scallop pattern. it really shows so many facets of the character of this wood.

dozer

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
That’s really nice! I like that blade profile the more I see it.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love mine. I carry it horizontal appendix cross draw. Exactly what I was looking for, a functional one of a kind work of art.

I need to post some pictures of my two Lion Tribe EDC knives.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
That’s really nice! I like that blade profile the more I see it.

Ditto !!!

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, guys. i really enjoy making these file knife designs.

dozer

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
here is a new Longshot going out soon. this one is just a bit different. you guys that know me, know i love to be able to alter each knife just a bit to make them all unique. this one has some amazing maple burl in our scallop pattern. it really shows so many facets of the character of this wood.

dozer

I am excited to get it. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by burnetma:
I absolutely love mine. I carry it horizontal appendix cross draw. Exactly what I was looking for, a functional one of a kind work of art.

Please do. I am curious about your carry setup.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:

dozer

I am excited to get it. Smile

quote:

I also need to set-up a photo share site to post pictures.

I use the supplied leather sheath, which Dozer made for horizontal carry. Really can carry it anywhere on my belt with this sheath. My original plan was SOB, but found appendix cross draw to work well and not interfere with my strong side holster or weak side spare mag and light.

My second knife is a scalpel neck knife with a kydex sheath and lanyard.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:

I also need to set-up a photo share site to post pictures.

I use the supplied leather sheath, which Dozer made for horizontal carry. Really can carry it anywhere on my belt with this sheath. My original plan was SOB, but found appendix cross draw to work well and not interfere with my strong side holster or weak side spare mag and light.

My second knife is a scalpel neck knife with a kydex sheath and lanyard.

Email me the pics, I can host for you. I'll send links for you to use.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Just got mine! Happy happy!!

Thanks!

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
enjoy it, my friend. thanks again.

dozer