SIGforum
Neo-Kwaiken-Liontribe Designs

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/4500059134

October 18, 2017, 06:53 PM
dozer
Neo-Kwaiken-Liontribe Designs
here is a 9" modern kwaiken that just came off the bench today. 1095 with black micarta handle with OD micarta bolsters.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
October 18, 2017, 07:01 PM
ArtieS
I like the chisel point. That will make the tip significantly stronger

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
October 18, 2017, 09:42 PM
flesheatingvirus
Nice! Agree on the tip. It doesn't look like it would break easily.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
October 18, 2017, 11:20 PM
dozer
thanks. yeah, i made this one with a strong taper to the tip, so i wanted to make it as strong as possible and still be very thin and stabby. is that a word, stabby? if not, it should be. Big Grin

dozer

October 23, 2017, 03:41 PM
SIGnified
Cool knife! Is that a false edge (or sharp) on the front of the spine?

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
October 23, 2017, 05:20 PM
dozer
no edge on top, just a little taper to make it extra pointy.

dozer

November 07, 2017, 01:43 PM
dozer
here are a few more shots i took today. really just wanted to show off my lobos trigger in the HK. man, that was a job installing that thing.

dozer