SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Neo-Kwaiken-Liontribe Designs

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neo-Kwaiken-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
here is a 9" modern kwaiken that just came off the bench today. 1095 with black micarta handle with OD micarta bolsters.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2326 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I like the chisel point. That will make the tip significantly stronger

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8458 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Nice! Agree on the tip. It doesn't look like it would break easily.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 13947 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks. yeah, i made this one with a strong taper to the tip, so i wanted to make it as strong as possible and still be very thin and stabby. is that a word, stabby? if not, it should be. Big Grin

dozer

Posts: 2326 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Cool knife! Is that a false edge (or sharp) on the front of the spine?

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 22767 | Location: Row 2F | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
no edge on top, just a little taper to make it extra pointy.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here are a few more shots i took today. really just wanted to show off my lobos trigger in the HK. man, that was a job installing that thing.

dozer