SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    BullShark in Stainless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BullShark in Stainless Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just finished up a pair of these for a good customer. AEB-L stainless with grey acid washed finish.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
They're beautiful as usual sir. That's how come so many looked at them and didn't post, because they are speechless.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That sounds like Indian speak... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciate it. i just figure the fellas have seen most of my designs a hundred times by now. these were just a new stainless option we offer now. and the pics came out well. i am not a great photographer by any means, so i am happy when the stars align and i get some good shots.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Nice my friend! Nice to have a stainless option!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yeah, so far i am loving this steel. the AEB-L seems to sharpen like D2. hard to get a slick razor edge, but it holds it's edge forever. nice material.

dozer