SIGforum
Urban Bowie-Liontribe Designs

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/4110033744

September 21, 2018, 06:29 PM
dozer
Urban Bowie-Liontribe Designs
here is a neat little belt knife design for fall. a variant of our Urban Legend, this is a more straight forward bowie style in a small package. 7.75" OAL and this one is 80CrV2 steel. we are using this nice dyed maple burl for the handle.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
September 22, 2018, 10:21 AM
Augen
Your doing this to me on purpose - aren't you?

My Mojave Bowie (yes everyone I bought it) is even more amazing in hand. And the burl grips are a work of art!
September 22, 2018, 10:33 AM
dozer
much appreciated, my friend. so glad you are happy with that big Mojave. i have just been on a bowie style jag lately.

dozer

September 28, 2018, 06:42 PM
dozer
here is a quick and dirty shot of the Urban Bowie. the handle is about 90% done at this point. there are still several small things that are left until it is finished, but we are pretty close now. she should be all wrapped up by the end of the weekend. i have always loved the dog bone handle style on bowie designs.

dozer

October 01, 2018, 01:27 PM
dozer
she is done now, fellas. this one really just came about very organically. that maple burl handle with natural micarta pins really hit the mark with this one. i left a little more thickness to the handle on this one. really gives it a good feel in the hand. reminds me of a single action revolver.

dozer