SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    File Knives Coming-Liontribe Designs
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

File Knives Coming-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful! I assume the karambit is yours as well?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, yeah I had finished the karambit the same day.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
there is another wave of file knives a cookin' in the shop. here is a quick shot or two of a few in the works. the big bowie is not from a file, just had it lying around so i stuck it in the shot. that little scalpel model is my favorite at the moment.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That little one is pretty neat. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, it is a little neck knife design. Great little slicer.

dozer

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Those bloodwood scales turned out great.

In my mind, I see a sheath for that knife made almost as a "yang" to the scales out of a black wood material. So, when sheathed, it would look like an elongated ying yang. Knowing which covered the blade would be necessary.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i have done some wooden sheaths for custom chef knives and the like, that might be something to think about. i have some larger files still sitting around, i am trying to come up with a nice blade style for those. right now it is between a slim clip bowie design or maybe a nice drop point model.

dozer

posted Hide Post
I appreciate the file knives.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I have almost sold out this latest batch of file knives. We are now working on a nice design for the larger knives in this batch.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
but wait, there is more! Big Grin we are also doing several Scalpel neck knives with this batch of file knives. i have been asked to make more of these for some time now. so, here they are. we are going file knife crazy around here lately.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
OK. here is the last file knife on the bench for now. it is a simple, clean design along with our newest bowie model. we are calling it the Urban Bowie.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the last file knife design for a while. a nice, clean camp knife design with black marble etched finish and black/green micarta handle.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
This thread is full of GREAT stuff!❤️❤️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, my friend. i love coming up with different designs for the old files.

dozer

posted Hide Post
Love the scalpel, it’s my personal favorite of your work

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i am supposed to have some small files coming in to the shop soon. i will definitely be making some new Scalpels with that batch of files.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the first little scalpel fresh off the bench. this one will have a nice little kydex neck sheath with it,

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
GREAT stuff Bud!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, these little neck knives are always a hoot to make.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just a heads up, we are doing another batch of Slim Chance file knives. i know some of you missed out on the last run, so i wanted to let all my forum brothers know about the new batch.

dozer