SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    File Knives Coming-Liontribe Designs
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

File Knives Coming-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Which model is the Slim Chance?

Can you incorporate the sculpted flats like on the Neo?

Posts: 1769 | Location: Escaped Upstate NY for Texas | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent an email to commit for a slim chance.

Deal with Dozer with confidence gents, my last knife with him was semi custom and he made a few changes to his standard design for me and he let me provide some Purple Heart wood for the scales. its a gem of a little slicer. email communication was excellent.

can't wait for this one.

Posts: 3246 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
burnetma, i am sorry. forgot i had several things posted in this thread. it is the knife in the first set of pics in the first post. i will stick a pic down below. we can do sculpted flats if you like, no trouble.

ElToro, thanks for the kind words. you are a scholar and a gentleman.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2686 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
hey, here is a knife i just wrapped up today. it was a german file that was very rough looking. the sides were pitted and gouged, so i didn't think it would look very nice so i decided to scallop the flats. it came out very nicely. this may be my new favorite design.

dozer

Posts: 2686 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:

dozer

I like that.

Posts: 1769 | Location: Escaped Upstate NY for Texas | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. i just posted this up for grabs in the classified section.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a neat new push/palm knife that i finished up today.

dozer