SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBK D-2 “Tactical Hunter” FINISH IT YOUR WAY Knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK D-2 “Tactical Hunter” FINISH IT YOUR WAY Knife Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Morning all, I have another DBK “Finish It Your Way” project to offer! It is a cool blade that will give a lifetime of service. It is born of D-2 steel at 60 HRC. It will be wear my Apocalypse Finish.

It is a “Finish It Your Way” project, you choose Scales,Pins, Kydex, Vertical, Horizontal,Right or Left orientation. You choose, I’ll put it together “Your Way”! LIFETIME COMMON SENSE WARRANTY! All projects also come with a Genuine Teklok.

It will have a turn around time of about three-four weeks.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING as is HUNTING SEASON!! Hint-hint⚔️⚔️

I am asking $175.00 with 10.00 shipping. My info is in my profile!
https://imgur.com/a/zvJ9U6g

https://imgur.com/a/irDCrZv

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
This should be in the Classifieds, Para, can you move it for me. Thanks

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
email sent.I will take it.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
SOLD Thanks Sigforum

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
paypal funds sent.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Wow! Came out great!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mr.sig239,

phil

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed making this for you my friend. I contemplated keeping It myself.... Enjoy and I hope it serves you well!
Jim
DBKnives

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
A few more shots. Loving it so far:

phil