SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New knife from Sybo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New knife from Sybo Login/Join 
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted
I just received the finish it your way knife from Sybo and it exceeds my expectations.
I wanted orange and black scales and Sybo hit it dead on. The knife is well balanced and feels good in
my hand and the kydex sheath and well fitted. I ask one favor of Sybo could you post a couple of pics and a little
detail of the knife for our sig family.
Thanks again

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
You are gonna post about a custom knife in the knife forum without a pic????

Tease. Razz Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's working on one for me. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bill, sure I got some pics! I’m sooo glad you are happy with your knife! I thoroughly enjoyed making this project for you Sir! Enjoy it!

This started out as a billet of 7/32” D-2 steel. I was advised that Bill has “big mitts” so everything is a little oversized. Lots of weight was drilled out of the tang so it didn’t feel like a boat anchor. G-10 scales and a 5/16” Mosaic “Dragon” pin dress it up nicely. The blade was triple etched in Ferric chloride for a dark grey finish. I also added some jimping for more control. Now for some pics....

https://imgur.com/a/GWl4Rg5

https://imgur.com/a/p13kSWC

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking blade. Love the handle.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Yeah that’s a sweet looking knife for sure!

Sybo it’s been a pleasure watching your work grow. You are putting out some really good looking stuff.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Pale Horse!!! I LOVE what I am doing, I am soooo blessed!⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post