SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Neo-Dozer- Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neo-Dozer- Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
the dozer was one of my very first designs. this is a variant in 1095 with black micarta handle. battle worn grey cerakote finish.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking knife!!

Matthew Logan

Posts: 414 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, I always liked the simplicity of this one.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Gets my vote. Very nice!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I like those fasteners you use on the scales. I believe you are the only one I've seen to use these on knives. Very cool.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. I am not sure where I first saw them, but I love the look on bolted handles. I have some in different colors coming soon. they have a brilliant blue that should look awesome on the right knife.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
THREE thumbs up my friend!!! I just love your work!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, brother. I left the scales a bit blocky to complete the utilitarian look, but they are actually very comfy when it is all said and done. I love doing the lava pattern on micarta. you can't get that same effect with G10.

dozer