SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Concept Knife-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concept Knife-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
this one is from a nice piece of W2 tool steel. I haven't done a fully sculpted integral handle in a while, so I did something a little different with this one.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I really like that!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, I really like doing to carved integral style handles. especially on the smaller designs. this one is designed for carry at just 7.5" overall length.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Love where you went with this one!!!!!! Soooo different than how you normally roll! Love li!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, I am always looking to try different styles and designs. we are doing several new models for this year. I am actually designing an exclusive model for a particular dealer right now. it will be the only place to get this design. gonna be lots of fun this year!

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I get it! We are working up a design for the SWAT team of one of the local agencies. Once we “ALL” agree on design I’ll post some pics. Best of luck Brother!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
that sounds like fun, too. luck to you, too!

dozer