SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    File Push Knife-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

File Push Knife-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
we are doing a fun little project now. small palm/push knives in lanyard sheaths. but, these little guys are made from old files. here is the first one with a bowie style blade. it has been rough ground and is about to go into heat treat now. we will be doing several blade styles in the near future. we are staying away from dagger profiles since there are many states that do not allow double edged knives to be carried. i will post more pics when it is completely finished. in hand pics as well. these are about 3.5" OAL.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
This pretty cool!

I’m a fan of your file designs. Might have to add this one as well to the collection.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i hope to have the first couple done by the weekend.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
the first one is done, just have to finish the kydex sheath.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Cool!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome! Looking forward to mine.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post