SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Need a replacement for my mini grip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a replacement for my mini grip Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
I am pretty sure my Benchmade mini grip is gone, I know where I lost it I just haven't been back to try and find it. I love the axis flipper, I will really miss that feature. I'm not buying another Benchmade because of their stupidity destroying those guns. So, I need a replacement about the same size as a mini grip. Any suggestions?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Maybe a Spyderco Delica or Paramilitary 3 LW?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
Maybe a Spyderco Delica or Paramilitary 3 LW?

Thanks, that compression lock looks nice, I think it would work similar to the Axis to close the blade. I like the Paramilitary 3 lightweight, looks good.

Thanks for the recommendation!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Ritter mini-rsk is now made by Hogue & knifworks is taking preorders to ship as they arrive.
That's basically a mini-grip without dealing with the benchmade shit.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
The Ritter mini-rsk is now made by Hogue & knifworks is taking preorders to ship as they arrive.

I will be putting my name on the list. I love the blade profile of the Benchmade variants

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post