SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What is your favorite folder?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite folder? Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Spiderco Delica 4 (ZDP-189 - British Racing Green) usually tags along with me.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This came last week.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Here is a quick pic (at work) of my Chris Reeves Starbenza.

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:
Here is a quick pic (at work) of my Chris Reeves Starbenza.

Nice!

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

Thomas Sowell

Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Favorite? Opinel No.8 with an olive handle. I carry a esee izula.

Posts: 8145 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I carry my Benchmade 710 every day.

Posts: 6296 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
I work in an office environment where carrying knives of just about any type could get you fired.

However, I seem to get a total pass for carrying a classic silver Victorinox Pioneer Alox on my keychain, using it openly on nearly a daily basis. Coworkers constantly ask to borrow it and several have even bought their own. Best $40 I've ever spent.

Outside work I generally carry a Benchmade 707 or 556.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Emerson Mini CQC-7BW tanto.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flesheatingvirus,

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17264 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Benchmade mini griptilian.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Kershaw Blur.

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Catcherman.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
My Case Trapper is my favorite knife. I refuse to carry it any more because I'm afraid I'll lose it. My grandpa gave it to me back when I was in high school, and I carried it for years. I lost it about ten years ago, and when I found it in a box I just put it up.

I carry a Benchmade Mini-Grip or a Spyderco Delica now most of the time.

I love the old Case Trapper. I had a single blade Case that was very similar, and I can't for the life of me remember what happened to it. I'll probably find it in a box of stuff when I'm cleaning out my house to go into the nursing home ( Eek I hope not).

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
It's a toss up between these two. I bought the 710 off of Countryboy a number of years ago in new condition. Working on getting that worn in look. The Mini Grip has served many years of duty too.

There are many others but these are the two I keep close. My third favorite is the Kershaw Blackout 1550ST. I just love how that blade jumps out.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
No matter which Benchmade or Spyderco is clipped on my pocket, an older model Gerber LST is always in the pocket as well.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
DAILY,,,Ontario Rat / Model 1 and a Victorinox Pioneer

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
CRKT M16-13T

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I think ever since I got this more than a year ago, I've not carried anything else: ZT 0452 Carbon Fiber handle, Blue Titanium locking handle with M390 blade.

It's a joy to use with its 12-degree bevels.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19632 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MBOYD
posted Hide Post
EDC is a Case Scout knife. Patrol knife is a CRKT M16 Tanto (large) Scout knife still in pocket on patrol too.

Posts: 684 | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
My Emerson SOCFK knives are great, but I have my Leatherman Crater C33TX on me pretty much all of the time.

Just a great, inexpensive all around knife / multi-tool for doing whatever, whenever.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post