SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What is your favorite folder?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite folder? Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Buck 110.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
A pair of Benchmade Mini Griptillians.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy my ZT450. The blade shape and overall size of the knife make it practical and attractive. It's a a good EDC and slicer. Tough to beat a Manix 2 for practical EDC use though.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually carry a ZT 0560 BW.
I just purchased a ZT 0450 G10 and I really like this when I want a smaller knife.

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Benchmade 530

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dar185:
Mini-griptillian. I have had about 15 years. Every time I think I have lost it, it pops back up.

Mini griptilian. Great all around knife.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Benchmade 9100

Dammit

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Chris Reeve Mnandi - Mammoth Ivory Scales - Stainless Raindrop Damascus by Devin Thomas.

I've had it since 2005 and carry it most days. Part of me is terrified of losing it but I cannot justify just letting it sit in a box and collect dust.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 884 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
Emerson Horseman. Great knife!

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
My favorite Ares:

The two Ares I carry the most:

The Ares I've used the most:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: agony,

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
CRKT M16-01K. Inexpensive but gets the point across. Now with training support.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16267 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Emerson Commander my EDC and favorite.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
SuperCommander:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Currently I carry either a Kershaw BOA, or a Leek.

In three weeks and one day auto knives are finally legal in MI, then it will be a Benchmade 9100.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is hard to pick a favorite, but for work clothes, and a not-so-big knife, this is the one. I probably carry this one more than any other.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
It is hard to pick a favorite, but for work clothes, and a not-so-big knife, this is the one. I probably carry this one more than any other.

Very elegant.
I'd love one of Les' balisong.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lone Wolf Harshey D2. Best pocket knife ever made IMO. A tad on the large size.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When working ( essentially a nonpermissive environment) I carry the small blade tech Guyana lite. Holds edge well small thin handy and under 30 bucks. Out of work I rotate between several benchmades a mini Stryker auto a Stryker manual with left hand lock old non safety afo and a couple other benchmades. Still thinking about pulling the trigger get on a microtech otf

Posts: 3271 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post