SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New Microtech Bounty Hunter OTF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Microtech Bounty Hunter OTF Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
Picked this up the other day. Microtech ultratech bounty hunter modeled like Boba Fett's armor. I like the Star Wars series Microtech has done and almost picked up a storm trooper, but this one caught my eye more. I really like the hand done battle worn custom look.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Are the pics showing up for people?

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
Are the pics showing up for people?

Not even a red X is showing up...

And I would like to see your new toy.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
They’re showing up just fine for me. Congrats on the shiny new knife.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I always wanted one. I was debating between this, a ClearTop or a Stitch. Then, they released this. It is the Combat Troodon HellHound Bounty Hunter. It should be here in a few weeks.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Not sure why some can see and others not. I really wish my old photobucket didn't end up having to change. Anyway thanks for the comments. That hellhound above is awesome!!!! That is what Boba would have carried for sure!

I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Pics show up fine for me on IPhone. Congrats on your new acquisition. My first Microtech should arrive in a week or so.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twistedstang
posted Hide Post
Great knife! I picked up my bounty hunter last week and can't put it down.

Posts: 108 | Location: Port Huron MI | Registered: March 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I see the pictures.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post