SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Zero Tolerance problem...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Tolerance problem... Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
Trying to remember, there is some saying about first admitting you have a problem?

ZTs seem to be taking over my folding knife drawer.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Your making me feel inadequate in that I only have one - the black tiger stripe one in your photo.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's an easy addiction to get! Very high quality knives at reasonable prices.

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
What model number is that second from the bottom?

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 222 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see the problem, your missing a ZT0562CF....hehe

quote:
Originally posted by toxophilus84:
What model number is that second from the bottom?

Looks like a black version ZT0770CF, which would possibly be a ZT0770BLKCF or ZT0770CFBLK

Posts: 346 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
ZT0770CFM4 (CPM M4 steel for the blade)

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
At one time, I also had the ZT sickness pretty badly.

For the last couple years, most of their new models have been flipper-only. With all the dislocations and fractures I've had in the past, I prefer thumbstuds.

Sold one a couple years ago, and lost another (ZT 0200...how the hell can someone lose one that big??), but still have 8 on hand.

Ever since autos were legalized here a few years ago, my sickness seems to have migrated.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a ZT addiction as well and I find it's best to just lean into it. I usually pick up one a year, whatever my favorite is of the new releases. If it doesn't trip my trigger, I'll just sell it.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm with you on ZTs. Always been an Emerson guy but then my son gifted me the ZT 0620 in ELMAX while the Karambit was away at the spa. Pretty much a better Emerson, go figure. That led to a 0900 and 0450CF, and thinking the 0770CF soon. Wouldn't mind a 0900CF, if ever produced...
Still always have the Emerson Karambit on me for immediate SD but for all other knife matters, a ZT is first in hand.

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
with such an addiction, I expect that as a week and more has passed, that there's another ZT member to the umm, family, by now?

--chris

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post