SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Out tomorrow to a GREAT repeat customer!!⚔️⚔️⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Out tomorrow to a GREAT repeat customer!!⚔️⚔️⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Thanks Sigforum for a great place we have here!! Just a peep at a completed “ Finish It Your Way” project that I do here. Patrick, I hope you love it!! Thanks bud!!

https://imgur.com/a/9TxcD8m

DBKnives

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Love, love, love that TANTO.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Jim has made several knives for me but this Tanto is quickly become my favorite. It’s so well balanced and boy is it sharp!

Thanks again

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Patrick!! It is a pleasure!!