SIGforum
Is there a production Benchmade close to their HK AXIS 14715 model?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/3440054224

April 09, 2017, 07:22 PM
Monk
Is there a production Benchmade close to their HK AXIS 14715 model?
Since Benchmade has decided to discontinue their HK, I'm wondering--do they have a production model similar in size, shape and materials to the 14715 model? I'm a big fan of the blade and handle shape, and the G-10 and D2 combo is also a great combo.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."
April 09, 2017, 07:42 PM
agony
Honestly nothing in their current line-up is similar. The HK AXIS is such a great knife. I was hoping they would incorporate it into their regular line up now that they broke ties with HK. Maybe they have, but haven't checked in a while.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"
April 09, 2017, 08:09 PM
Monk
Thanks, Agony. I haven't seen anything like either. That's a pity, because as you said, it's a great knife.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."
April 10, 2017, 07:27 PM
agony
Yeah, I eventually got a couple more AXIS for safekeeping. I'm up to 5. LOL
I should've done the same thing with the old Snody-designed 14205.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"
April 11, 2017, 10:06 AM
JWF
Yesterday, I scrolled through Knife Works Benchmade offerings. They still have several of the HK 14715 models in stock.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry