SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBK “All Camp” in CPMS35VN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK “All Camp” in CPMS35VN Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Had a request for an all- round “Deer Season” knife. It was to be used for light -medium work and field dressing. OD G-10 and Kydex keep you stealthy! This guy has HUGE hands thus the long handle. Enjoy⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
https://imgur.com/a/UPDX7Tv
https://imgur.com/a/7ljoMU3

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
How'd you make the little mon (crests)? That's cool!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I believe you mean my makers mark. Its done by Electro-acid-etching!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That is very nice.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
I believe you mean my makers mark. Its done by Electro-acid-etching!

That's cool, too, but I was wondering about the 3-head rivets.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I purchase the “Moasic Pins” you ask about from a knife maker supplier!

posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post