SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Are auto knives legal in Florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are auto knives legal in Florida? Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted
I tried using the "find" function here to no avail.

Spending the winter here in FL, can I legally carry my OTF knife here?

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I can tell you that they are legal here in FL under our concealed weapons permit (as opposed to a license that only permits firearms).

I don't know for certain about the delineation of concealed versus open carry when it comes to a knife but I can't imagine it differs from a pistol.

Do you have a non resident Florida CCW or are you using your home state permit and reciprocity?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Home state CPL and reciprocity.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Can a non resident get one of these "concealed weapons permits" here in Florida, and if so how would I go about getting one?

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Post your question in a new thread in the CCW forum, please.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post