SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Need help identifying model of Benchmade knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help identifying model of Benchmade knife Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
I just can't figure out the model of this knife. I bought it in 15-20 years ago. Just sits in the safe with its pals. I've looked all over the net. Any ideas gang? Thx. Obviously I don't have the box for it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
The blade is different, but it looks like my Nitrous Stryker. Is it assisted opening and liner lock?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
The blade is different, but it looks like my Nitrous Stryker. Is it assisted opening and liner lock?

Yes to both. Sharp as hell. Carried it once or twice. Only thing I've ever cut with it is me. Ha

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Looks like this model:

https://www.knifecenter.com/it...stryker-black-coated

Hey thx. It's not as long, 7 1/4, but maybe just a variation. Now I have a name of model to use. Thx.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is a Mini Nitrous Stryker.

I may not have a good remembery, but I don't think those were in the line-up all that long.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
Thx to all that helped out.

FBLM LGB!

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
The Mini version is 7.25" OAL

Yep, full sized ones are 8.25"ish.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post