SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    WIP-Aggressive Gentleman-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WIP-Aggressive Gentleman-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
i am working on another karambit design for my good friend, Michele, in Italy. he is a karambit super freak. here are some early progress shots of this one. it is gonna be a bit smaller for inside pocket carry with only the ring visible in the pocket. this one is getting a cerakote finish and nice wrapped handle.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
"Aggressive Gentleman" Big Grin

Indeed, nice.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, worked with the customer on the name since he had a ton of input on this one.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Yea buddy , I like the curves!! Happy New Year ⚔️⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, my friend. you are cranking out some real gems these days. Happy New Year to you, too.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the knife as of today. i still have to add the accent color, but it is coming along. this one is wild. the customer wanted our cyberpunk cerakote finish with a japanese wrapped handle. what a combo for this little monster.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i wasn't completely happy with the initial cerakote colors. so, i stripped it and went with lighter grey colors. finished it off with burnt orange accents and a wrapped handle. the handle is distressed and dyed tool leather underlay with classic black wrap. this one was spec'ed exactly as pictured. the customer wanted this one to be really wild. i think he is getting just that.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
took a couple more pics of this one with the sheath. he wanted a simple kydex sheath with no clip for front pocket carry. every edge is shaving sharp now.

dozer