SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Anubis 47-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anubis 47-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
here is an Anubis variant i just finished up for a good customer of ours. CPM 154 with black/red micarta handle and full titanium lock side frame. a big ol' handful of folder.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Man, I really like this!! Love love love!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Wow, that’s cool.
The black/red micarta scale really sets it off. For as substantial as the blade looks, it really tucks away nicely when closed.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. we are working on a flipper in the near future. i kinda have to make the folders in my spare time and devote most of the work day to fixed blade orders, but we will get there soon.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I've been following you for quite some time, but I have to say that is probably the most beautiful thing I have seen you make.

Excellent work.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, we have a lot of fun with the folders.

dozer