SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    PM2, where have you been all my life?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PM2, where have you been all my life? Login/Join 
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted
I just purchased this from a member here on the forum. An amazing knife. Fits my hand so well. Very easy to open. Amazed I have missed this one.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I got one a couple of months ago, and I agree. It is a really well designed and proportioned knife. It is a real winner.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My PM2 is my favorite edc knife. Very well made.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking knife Bigpond. School me tho, is it twice the knife as my old plain edge Endura? sorry, don't know the steel, it's only marked as seki-japan. I'd have to guess late 1980's vintage. Also, is about $125 a fair price point?
thanks,kyle

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a convert also. Though, i am a convert to almost any bladed knife. Smile I love knives.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chewbackup
posted Hide Post
I am a huge fan, never knew what I was missing until I got my first. Now i have 6 different models!

I love my wife, kids, dogs, Sigs, and Glocks, knives--In no particular order!

Posts: 690 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a PM2 pretty regularly - bought mine from a forum member as well

Posts: 253 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: March 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Got one a few weeks ago, fast becoming my favorite. It's a rock solid design with great ergos.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
a good combo....

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzzleloader:
Great looking knife Bigpond. School me tho, is it twice the knife as my old plain edge Endura? sorry, don't know the steel, it's only marked as seki-japan. I'd have to guess late 1980's vintage. Also, is about $125 a fair price point?
thanks,kyle

I don't know about your plain edge Endura, but my S110V PM2 is at least twice the knife my
Plain edge Endura is, if not more. Much stronger blade steel, much stronger lock, much stronger grip thanks to the G10 and steel liners.

I started with a Manix 2, got an Xl, then a PM2, then another, then was gifted the Endura. I've only carried the Endura a few times, it's my third string backup knife. If you think the Endura is good enough for to carry for thirty years, you owe it to yourself to have a look at a PM2, because as far as I'm concerned, it's the Endura, perfected.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Not a PM2 but a Military (serated) has been my EDC for many years, light.... quick to open and easy to keep sharp

Great blade and well worth what I paid for it.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Really like my PM2 as well, though have a Para 3 on order as it will be even better for my EDC needs.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post