SIGforum
PM2, where have you been all my life?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/3080092724

July 14, 2017, 06:47 PM
bigpond73
PM2, where have you been all my life?
I just purchased this from a member here on the forum. An amazing knife. Fits my hand so well. Very easy to open. Amazed I have missed this one.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
July 14, 2017, 10:48 PM
jhe888
I got one a couple of months ago, and I agree. It is a really well designed and proportioned knife. It is a real winner.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
July 15, 2017, 05:34 AM
WRAM1
My PM2 is my favorite edc knife. Very well made.
July 15, 2017, 11:33 AM
muzzleloader
Great looking knife Bigpond. School me tho, is it twice the knife as my old plain edge Endura? sorry, don't know the steel, it's only marked as seki-japan. I'd have to guess late 1980's vintage. Also, is about $125 a fair price point?
thanks,kyle

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison
July 15, 2017, 03:41 PM
DSgrouse
I am a convert also. Though, i am a convert to almost any bladed knife. Smile I love knives.
July 17, 2017, 11:17 PM
chewbackup
I am a huge fan, never knew what I was missing until I got my first. Now i have 6 different models!

I love my wife, kids, dogs, Sigs, and Glocks, knives--In no particular order!
July 18, 2017, 08:55 AM
philomega
I carry a PM2 pretty regularly - bought mine from a forum member as well
July 18, 2017, 02:58 PM
GCE61
Got one a few weeks ago, fast becoming my favorite. It's a rock solid design with great ergos.
July 20, 2017, 02:10 PM
GCE61
a good combo....

July 20, 2017, 03:06 PM
P220 Smudge
quote:
Originally posted by muzzleloader:
Great looking knife Bigpond. School me tho, is it twice the knife as my old plain edge Endura? sorry, don't know the steel, it's only marked as seki-japan. I'd have to guess late 1980's vintage. Also, is about $125 a fair price point?
thanks,kyle

I don't know about your plain edge Endura, but my S110V PM2 is at least twice the knife my
Plain edge Endura is, if not more. Much stronger blade steel, much stronger lock, much stronger grip thanks to the G10 and steel liners.

I started with a Manix 2, got an Xl, then a PM2, then another, then was gifted the Endura. I've only carried the Endura a few times, it's my third string backup knife. If you think the Endura is good enough for to carry for thirty years, you owe it to yourself to have a look at a PM2, because as far as I'm concerned, it's the Endura, perfected.

July 21, 2017, 08:41 PM
dewhorse
Not a PM2 but a Military (serated) has been my EDC for many years, light.... quick to open and easy to keep sharp

Great blade and well worth what I paid for it.
July 21, 2017, 09:52 PM
LincolnSixEcho
Really like my PM2 as well, though have a Para 3 on order as it will be even better for my EDC needs.