SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBK Beefy Bird and Trout in Blue⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK Beefy Bird and Trout in Blue⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
https://imgur.com/a/jf3V2d1

Something about this little guy just makes me smile!!! It will slice you like it is rabid! Love these scales!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
i can attest to its awesomeness!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful..Nuff said

Posts: 383 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a cool little cutter.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
i didn't think to take photos but my kid harvested a rabbit this past weekend and we used this knife to dress it and prep it for the grill.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post