SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Talisman EDC-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talisman EDC-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
this is a 7.5" carry variant of our larger Talisman standard model. it is AEB-L stainless and fresh from heat treat. i am debating whether or not to clean it up to a satin polish or leave this wild heat treat finish. what do you guys think?

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'd leave as-is.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
It does look cool. I LOVE the grind on this baby!!!!!!!!! Friggin rocks!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i think will leave it like it is. much appreciated, sybo. i just got a new wheel for the main grinder, so i had to put it through the paces a bit. i love getting new shop tools! almost as good as getting a new gun or knife.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
Saw this one on Facebook, instantly wanted it. Definitely leave as is.

Soon, I will order something from you.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i appreciate that.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, she is done now. went with simple black G10 for the handle. this one will come with a kryptek kydex sheath. that is actually the background in these pics.

dozer