SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, that last one really stepped it up. looks like molten lava. so crazy. you just never know what you might get.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
True that⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
That's one badass looking kitchen knife!!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. i am very pleased with the etch on this one.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just finished this one last night. i went with this lightly dyed maple that goes well with the dark blade.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
working on lots of new kitchen cutlery. there is even a large carving fork in the works. those are fun to make and try to make each one just a little different.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
finally got this set finished up today. it really came out nicely. the wood really came to life on these.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
GREAT looking set there Brother!! Love what you are doing!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, my friend. that carving fork was fun to make. i had never done one before and i love to try new designs.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s great! Whomever you made that for is gonna love it!

I wouldn’t be surprised to see these on an episode of chopped, beat narcissist Bobby Flay, Iron Chef, or some other fancy cooking show. These are that great.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i surely do appreciated the kind words. i am about to start offering steak knives along with the new carving fork design. i want to have a full range of culinary blades to offer.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Labor Day in the shop for me. we have a new chef design in the works. this one is a slim, 7.0" blade model in W2 tool steel. i am really liking this shape so far.

dozer

Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome! I’ll be in touch soon about an order! Smile

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Cool shape Brother ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
sounds good, Scoob. appreciate it, sybo. i had several requests for a slimmer chef with a very shallow belly, so this is what i came up with.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
rough grind done on this one. heat treat first thing in the morning. i need to find just the right handle material for this one.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, the final polish and etch came out very nicely. now to decide on a handle material.

dozer

posted Hide Post
We are the recipients of the knife set. We have owned many knives in the past but these are the best. We recently moved to OH so the Mrs. could be closer to her doctor's at Ohio State and WPAFB. We use the knives to show our new friends how to break down primal cuts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ulsterman,

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
that is great to hear. i am happy to hear you are so pleased with your set. hope it treats you well for many years to come. we have already started working on more Chef and santoku models for the holidays. i don't want to be caught without enough to go around. they seem to be a popular Christmas gift. many thanks to all my forum family who have stood by us over the years. best forum on the internet. i brag on you fellas all the time.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
working on a slim Petty knife today. 7.0" blade on this one. it will be very lively in hand.

dozer