SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, here is another pair about to get handles in the next few days.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the boning knife all finished and looking good.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Wow. Very nice.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i like the color of the spalted maple on this one.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Love it! Leigh is gonna like it too!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Love it, the blade looks like a frost pattern on glass.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, guys. Ozarkwoods, that is one of the best descriptions of this finish. i like that.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the finished pair. one has spalted maple and the other is maple burl. they came out great even if these pics are just crappy camera shots. i have two more of this type to finish and then we will be doing some amazing santoku models with more stick style japanese type handles. they will be a bit more than our usual models, but we are really doing these on a whole other level. i am talking copper etched hamons on fully forged blades, baby. very excited to get started on them soon.

dozer

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That boning knife looks amazing. Is that the maple burl? Wow.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yeah, the boning knife has the burl handle. i have a great vendor for all my stabilized wood and exotic materials. he picks out some really nice pieces for me. i hold back some of those for my favorite customers these days. i have so many awesome repeat customers. i consider that a great compliment that folks like my work enough to come back again. my sigforum brothers and sisters have really been wonderful to me and my little knife farm over the years.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a new santoku model that has some very interesting wood. it is stabilized bird's eye maple reclaimed barn wood. who would use this attractive wood for building a barn? anyway, it is very cool and really works with the Relic etched finish on this one.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Super nice! I hope these sell great for you!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, sir. how about a few more goodies that just got wrapped up to ship out today? i got a bit wild with the leather blade covers on these. a folding distressed leather blade cover for two. another blade cover with the raw edge left for a nice aesthetic. all laced up with leather cord.

dozer

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work, Mike! The leather work is a very nice touch!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i just thought it was a fun way to cover the blade. more interesting than just sticking it in a commercial kydex blade cover.

dozer

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Well I’d been waiting for the appropriate time to upload a picture of my new knife and today was it. Found some killer grass fed ribeyes on sale at H-E-B this morning marked ‘Choice’ but should have rightfully been ‘Prime’. So in true SigForum fashion here it is. As others have noted the quality of these knives is superb. Being my first custom knife I believe I’m now hooked.

Protection provided by P2000.

Thank you so much Mike, you haven’t heard the last of me that’s for sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
so glad you like it. we love getting good feedback from forum friends. love the pistol too, i am also an HK guy.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the latest chef off the bench. we used some nice maple that was double dyed in a grey wash stain. it looks nice and polished up great.

dozer

Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
here is the latest chef off the bench. we used some nice maple that was double dyed in a grey wash stain. it looks nice and polished up great.

dozer

I am the lucky guy who gets to have this in my kitchen... simply put, this is the finest kitchen knife I have ever owned and I could not be happier. I will be ordering another one, dozer!

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks so much. i am so glad you are enjoying it. we love repeat customers. Big Grin

dozer