SIGforum
Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/2910041854

December 26, 2019, 10:27 AM
dozer
Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics
thanks, here is another pair about to get handles in the next few days.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
January 04, 2020, 07:35 PM
dozer
here is the boning knife all finished and looking good.

dozer

January 04, 2020, 09:43 PM
flesheatingvirus
Wow. Very nice.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
January 05, 2020, 05:23 PM
dozer
thanks, i like the color of the spalted maple on this one.

dozer

January 06, 2020, 04:34 PM
pbramlett
Love it! Leigh is gonna like it too!

Regards,

P.
January 06, 2020, 09:12 PM
Ozarkwoods
Love it, the blade looks like a frost pattern on glass.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 07, 2020, 08:26 AM
dozer
thanks, guys. Ozarkwoods, that is one of the best descriptions of this finish. i like that.

dozer

January 08, 2020, 01:36 PM
dozer
here is the finished pair. one has spalted maple and the other is maple burl. they came out great even if these pics are just crappy camera shots. i have two more of this type to finish and then we will be doing some amazing santoku models with more stick style japanese type handles. they will be a bit more than our usual models, but we are really doing these on a whole other level. i am talking copper etched hamons on fully forged blades, baby. very excited to get started on them soon.

dozer

January 08, 2020, 02:25 PM
P220 Smudge
That boning knife looks amazing. Is that the maple burl? Wow.

January 08, 2020, 03:16 PM
dozer
yeah, the boning knife has the burl handle. i have a great vendor for all my stabilized wood and exotic materials. he picks out some really nice pieces for me. i hold back some of those for my favorite customers these days. i have so many awesome repeat customers. i consider that a great compliment that folks like my work enough to come back again. my sigforum brothers and sisters have really been wonderful to me and my little knife farm over the years.

dozer

January 11, 2020, 09:58 AM
dozer
here is a new santoku model that has some very interesting wood. it is stabilized bird's eye maple reclaimed barn wood. who would use this attractive wood for building a barn? anyway, it is very cool and really works with the Relic etched finish on this one.

dozer

January 11, 2020, 07:58 PM
pbramlett
Super nice! I hope these sell great for you!

Regards,

P.
January 13, 2020, 04:42 PM
dozer
thank you, sir. how about a few more goodies that just got wrapped up to ship out today? i got a bit wild with the leather blade covers on these. a folding distressed leather blade cover for two. another blade cover with the raw edge left for a nice aesthetic. all laced up with leather cord.

dozer

January 13, 2020, 06:56 PM
6guns
Beautiful work, Mike! The leather work is a very nice touch!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
January 13, 2020, 07:53 PM
dozer
thanks, i just thought it was a fun way to cover the blade. more interesting than just sticking it in a commercial kydex blade cover.

dozer

January 20, 2020, 12:30 PM
SigM4
Well I’d been waiting for the appropriate time to upload a picture of my new knife and today was it. Found some killer grass fed ribeyes on sale at H-E-B this morning marked ‘Choice’ but should have rightfully been ‘Prime’. So in true SigForum fashion here it is. As others have noted the quality of these knives is superb. Being my first custom knife I believe I’m now hooked.

Protection provided by P2000.

Thank you so much Mike, you haven’t heard the last of me that’s for sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
January 20, 2020, 09:16 PM
dozer
so glad you like it. we love getting good feedback from forum friends. love the pistol too, i am also an HK guy.

dozer

January 30, 2020, 05:26 PM
dozer
here is the latest chef off the bench. we used some nice maple that was double dyed in a grey wash stain. it looks nice and polished up great.

dozer

February 27, 2020, 10:38 AM
Scoobaru
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
here is the latest chef off the bench. we used some nice maple that was double dyed in a grey wash stain. it looks nice and polished up great.

dozer

I am the lucky guy who gets to have this in my kitchen... simply put, this is the finest kitchen knife I have ever owned and I could not be happier. I will be ordering another one, dozer!

February 27, 2020, 11:29 AM
dozer
thanks so much. i am so glad you are enjoying it. we love repeat customers. Big Grin

dozer