SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Hiro Kwaiken-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hiro Kwaiken-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
this is our latest neo-kwaiken in W2 tool steel. sculpted flats with satin finished blade and very light grey etched finish. handle is OD/black wrap.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The blade doesn't melt when you stab an alien?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
hadn't thought of that. i just re-read Snow Crash a while back, so, i had to go with Hiro. japanese inspired blade with a bit of a cyberpunk influence, it just fit.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
That is just crazy good looking.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated.

dozer

posted Hide Post
I might need one of those.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Well, I can help you out with that. I think this one is still available.

dozer