SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    SigForum Knife Artisans

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Knife Artisans Login/Join 
Picture of pbramlett
posted
I have a thing for knives, always have since I was a youngster. When I found Sybo and Dozer here on the forum they really were able to fulfill my need for more knives. Their unique designs show their creativity and skill.

I’m proud to display a few of the ones I’ve procured from these makers.

The ones on the left are by Sybo and the three on the right are by Dozer.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 971 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Patrick, I had a BLAST making these for ya also!!!!!⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Posts: 5457 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
pbramlett, you and all my forum brothers have been awesome to me and my small business over the years. some of you crazy guys have bought over a dozen knives over the years. repeat customers must mean we are doing good work. thanks again to all my forum friends. the feedback from you guys have also inspired me to branch out into making custom kitchen cutlery. that is my new big adventure in knifemaking. this place keeps me inspired to try new things.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2838 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post