SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    SigForum Knife Artisans
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Knife Artisans Login/Join 
Picture of pbramlett
posted
I have a thing for knives, always have since I was a youngster. When I found Sybo and Dozer here on the forum they really were able to fulfill my need for more knives. Their unique designs show their creativity and skill.

I’m proud to display a few of the ones I’ve procured from these makers.

The ones on the left are by Sybo and the three on the right are by Dozer.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Patrick, I had a BLAST making these for ya also!!!!!⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
pbramlett, you and all my forum brothers have been awesome to me and my small business over the years. some of you crazy guys have bought over a dozen knives over the years. repeat customers must mean we are doing good work. thanks again to all my forum friends. the feedback from you guys have also inspired me to branch out into making custom kitchen cutlery. that is my new big adventure in knifemaking. this place keeps me inspired to try new things.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I must chime in also. Thanks Patrick and ALL that have or expressed interest or ownership in our craft. Thanks Sigforum for hosting us! This forum is such a HUGE source for a wealth of great info!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous collection!

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd post a pic of the knives I've bought from dozer and sybo. dozer on the left, sybo on the right:

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, that is a handsome collection right there. if i do say so myself. Wink

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
It sure is! Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I only have but one to offer.

Thanks!

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s an awesome dozer blade right there!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
I now have one from both Dozer and Sybo. Great dealing with both guys!

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Todd, two awesome examples. Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

P.

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
As someone who only dabbles in blacksmithing in conjunction with my other hobbies and has not & does not make knives... I am interested in where you get the types of steel you want, prefer or demand for your blades?
I have a couple projects that I’d like to have better corrosion prevention over the “mystery” steel folks give me all the time.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i get most of my standard types of steel from Alpha Knife Supply and i have a good friend who makes damascus or san mai for me.

dozer

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
As of a couple hours ago I became a member of this club.

Mailman dropped this off for me today from Sybo...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
As of a couple hours ago I became a member of this club.

Mailman dropped this off for me today from Sybo...

That’s a beauty. I really like that.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
love the black and red. i don't get to use it too much these days.

dozer

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I love knives but I don't own any as beautiful as yours.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifithitu:
I love knives but I don't own any as beautiful as yours.

Well step right up and contact Sybo and or Dozer. They will get you hooked!

Regards,

P.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Custom made for me by Liontribe Designs. It's a user. It's my camp knife.

Liontribe Designs Custom Tigershark by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post