SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Slim Chance Variant-Liontribe Designs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slim Chance Variant-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i will try and get a better shot of the G10 liner.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a shot where you can see the orange liner a little better. also have a tiny one ready to grind. about 6.0" overall. not sure if i want to add a handle or make it a small, skeletonized model for easy carry.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
another shot of the little Slim Chance with the blade rough ground.

dozer

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Must resist...

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
resistance is futile...seriously, though, what do you guys think i should do in the handle dept.? i can't make my mind up on this little fella.

dozer

Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
How about natural rough-out leather with thick red stitches that lock it into the finger notch. A couple coats of snow seal to darken it... Smile

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
that is a cool idea. i may have to try that out when i get some nice thick leather.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Great looking run you are doing!! I like them a lot!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, my friend. i love to do file knife batches when i have time.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
more Slim Chance file knives in the works.

dozer