SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    B3 EDC-Liontribe Designs

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B3 EDC-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
7.25" B3 carry size model in AEB-L stainless. i liked the raw finish after heat treat, so i just left it. added some OD micarta for the handle and called it good.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2191 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Now you're just being mean to me.

That is gorgeous.

Posts: 5301 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
not all stainless take such patterns after heat treat, but i have found AEB-L gives some wild and interesting color patterns. it is my favorite stainless right now. takes a very good edge as well. this one has had cryo treatment after intial HT as well.

dozer

Posts: 2191 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dig this one BIG TIME ! Big Grin

Posts: 339 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks much. i may actually do some folders like this as well. here are some extra shots in different lighting.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is another AEB-L stainless model with the raw heat treat and cryo finish. i am just calling it the Hognose right now. this one is 7.25" long with black micarta handle.

dozer

Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I've admired your knives for awhile, but I have to say that finish is probably my favorite so far.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 9535 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks. it is pretty wild, ain't it?

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
couple of shots with my new range blaster with different filters and whatnot.

dozer