SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Microtech OTF knives
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microtech OTF knives Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I carry all of mine and have no issues with "weak springs". I had a Benchmade Infidel and sold it to get the Combat Troodon (2nd from top). The UTX-85 is a great size for EDC and easily conceals.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
The OD Green is the UTX-85

MANY thanks. I'll have to keep a look out. I need one of those in my life.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
The problem with Microtechs is production quantities. They do runs of certain models and then won't make them for a while. It drives up the prices on the secondary markets.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post