SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    My first try at posting a Coronakarma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first try at posting a Coronakarma Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I did, and I sent him an email on April 15 and again today in addition to posting here.

Posts: 549 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Your karma your rules. It is entirely up to you how long you chose to chase the original winner or pick a different one. Your generosity is appreciated. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Kho, I had a similar situation in that I updated the post with the winners name and sent him an email as well. No reply about a week later so I updated the post and sent another email.

If I recall correctly I did it a 3rd time and others suggested I simply re-gift the item.

As ffips said, your karma and your rules so feel free to re-gift the item or wait a little longer.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. My first karma so i didn't know the options for this situation.

I will give Ripley until noon eastern on Thursday to respond, if I don't hear from him by then I will give the karminator wheel another spin.

Posts: 549 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
It is quite a coincidence that the same thing happened with my first karma as well.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Should you spin again and land on me, please spin once more. While I would appreciate and likley use this, I wasn't in the original hat. Smile

Thanks for thinking of others and spreading good will.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Should you spin again and land on me, please spin once more. While I would appreciate and likley use this, I wasn't in the original hat. Smile

Big Grin

When he first posted, for whatever reason, I waited to enter. Didn't want to be #1. Next time I went to get in... it was already over.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:

Big Grin

When he first posted, for whatever reason, I waited to enter. Didn't want to be #1. Next time I went to get in... it was already over.

You did say my karma, my rules, right? You both will be eligible, along with anyone else who enters between now and noon tomorrow

I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Well - I think I'm in before "noon tomorrow" :-) so please count me in. thanks very much !!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
since Miss America was unable to serve, the Work Sharp goes to the first runner up and karminator says that is

Ozarkwoods! Congratulations!

My email is in my profile, pls send me your mailing address and it will be on its way. Hope you get good use out of it.

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Awsome, email sent!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I just saw this, boy did I miss the boat. So sad. It's my fault, I have a Yahoo email account showing I rarely use or check. Time to get that set right. Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
really sorry man.

FWIW - you can add your yahoo email account to your phone along with whatever other email account you already have there and both (or more) will go to your inbox. At least you can with an iPhone.