SIGforum
My first try at posting a Coronakarma

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/2640048864

April 20, 2020, 01:52 PM
kho
My first try at posting a Coronakarma
I did, and I sent him an email on April 15 and again today in addition to posting here.
April 20, 2020, 08:35 PM
ffips
Your karma your rules. It is entirely up to you how long you chose to chase the original winner or pick a different one. Your generosity is appreciated. Smile
April 21, 2020, 08:09 AM
h2oys
Kho, I had a similar situation in that I updated the post with the winners name and sent him an email as well. No reply about a week later so I updated the post and sent another email.

If I recall correctly I did it a 3rd time and others suggested I simply re-gift the item.

As ffips said, your karma and your rules so feel free to re-gift the item or wait a little longer.
April 21, 2020, 09:42 AM
kho
Thanks guys. My first karma so i didn't know the options for this situation.

I will give Ripley until noon eastern on Thursday to respond, if I don't hear from him by then I will give the karminator wheel another spin.
April 21, 2020, 01:42 PM
h2oys
It is quite a coincidence that the same thing happened with my first karma as well.
April 21, 2020, 04:47 PM
ffips
Should you spin again and land on me, please spin once more. While I would appreciate and likley use this, I wasn't in the original hat. Smile

Thanks for thinking of others and spreading good will.
April 21, 2020, 05:52 PM
cas
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Should you spin again and land on me, please spin once more. While I would appreciate and likley use this, I wasn't in the original hat. Smile

Big Grin

When he first posted, for whatever reason, I waited to enter. Didn't want to be #1. Next time I went to get in... it was already over.

April 22, 2020, 08:31 AM
kho
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:

Big Grin

When he first posted, for whatever reason, I waited to enter. Didn't want to be #1. Next time I went to get in... it was already over.

You did say my karma, my rules, right? You both will be eligible, along with anyone else who enters between now and noon tomorrow
April 23, 2020, 08:25 AM
SBrooks
Well - I think I'm in before "noon tomorrow" :-) so please count me in. thanks very much !!

------------------
SBrooks
April 23, 2020, 11:20 AM
kho
since Miss America was unable to serve, the Work Sharp goes to the first runner up and karminator says that is

Ozarkwoods! Congratulations!

My email is in my profile, pls send me your mailing address and it will be on its way. Hope you get good use out of it.
April 23, 2020, 12:32 PM
Ozarkwoods
Awsome, email sent!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
May 04, 2020, 12:16 PM
Ripley
I just saw this, boy did I miss the boat. So sad. It's my fault, I have a Yahoo email account showing I rarely use or check. Time to get that set right. Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
May 05, 2020, 07:43 AM
kho
really sorry man.

FWIW - you can add your yahoo email account to your phone along with whatever other email account you already have there and both (or more) will go to your inbox. At least you can with an iPhone.