SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    A gift for a wonderful friend from the DBK shop!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A gift for a wonderful friend from the DBK shop! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
My guitar teacher has become a real good friend, and I haven’t had the time to do something nice for him since the COVID knife spike! We have been crazy busy. This is a surprise and will give it to him a week from today⚔️⚔️

https://imgur.com/a/Tn3ruMm

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Impressive, I am sure it will be cherished.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. That's a stunner right there, Sybo! Eek

As a guitar guy, I have to say, it brings to mind some of the more exotic tops and burst finishes on PRS or Gibsons. I like it.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s a good looking knife very trout and birdish which is one of my favorite profiles. Those handles are great!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
P220, he is a HUGE PRS fan so this was part of the scale choice! I think he will love the Polished Damascus also!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Awesome knife, will make a great gift.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post