SIGforum
What always ends up BACK in your pocket?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/2410028454

April 28, 2019, 11:11 AM
djpaintles
What always ends up BACK in your pocket?
Spyderco Military! I have several and the get rotated around. I occasionally carry any one of dozens of other knives but I seem to always end back up with the Spyderco Military.....

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................
April 28, 2019, 06:09 PM
Redleg06
Spyderco PM2 and Victorinox Classic.

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"
April 28, 2019, 07:37 PM
jhe888
More knives than we need?

No such thing.

But I've been carrying a Delica a lot lately.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
April 28, 2019, 07:43 PM
djpaintles
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
More knives than we need?

No such thing.

I have a lot more knives than I need.

And FAR fewer than I want!!! ;-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................
April 28, 2019, 09:15 PM
amals
Spyderco Butterfly. Swiss Army Classic. I like very small pocket knives. For one a little larger, Kershaw Chill. Used to be the Skyline, but I like the Chill's slimmer blade.
April 28, 2019, 10:24 PM
Ironbutt
In addition to whatever modern folder I’m carrying, this SAK Alox Cadet is always in my left pocket. It hardly takes up any pocket room & is so useful, there’s no reason not to carry it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell
May 01, 2019, 10:38 AM
ensigmatic
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Benchmade Mini-Grip. I'll carry a Leek for awhile but always go back to the Mini-Grip.

This ^^^^^

In fact: It's getting a sharpening and going back into my pocket again today.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
May 01, 2019, 02:43 PM
ersatzknarf
in ma pocket for five decades and counting...

May 02, 2019, 05:07 PM
dbuck47
Victorinox SAK Climber daily.

sometimes accompanied by a Kershaw Leek or Cryo.

When I am working around the house or in the yard, a $20 Buck Bantam 285.
May 03, 2019, 05:02 PM
RHINOWSO
Emerson SOCFK-B
May 10, 2019, 07:23 PM
spunk639
Emerson CQC 7
May 11, 2019, 10:35 PM
iron chef
If I'm wearing something w/ back pockets, most likely a Victorinox Tinker is in there. Been carrying the same one for 25+ years.
May 30, 2019, 01:23 PM
murphman
Spyderco PM2 on work days. I wear slacks in an office environment. A PM2 rides perfectly, upright, in the coin pocket inside the right front slash pocket of all my slacks.

It's handier to get to than if it were clipped to a jeans pocket, thin enough that it doesn't print (essential for an office environment), and light weight. The length of the PM2 also makes it easier to grab than any of my shorter knives.

May 30, 2019, 08:01 PM
FlyingScot
Burnley kwaiken flipper and the same Mcusta Tactility with Stamina wood handles. Just picked up a ZT 0801TIBLU that is getting some carry time, stupid light for big blade. Learning to really like a basic folder - the Falkniven Gentlemen’s folder

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb
May 30, 2019, 10:56 PM
CA DuckHunter
Benchmade Mini-grip. Have other bechmades, and love my traditional Case knives, but the mini-grip is my go to
June 02, 2019, 07:36 PM
dog44
Spyderco Tenacious.
June 03, 2019, 04:01 PM
eTripper
Usually one of these:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
June 05, 2019, 06:45 AM
T.Webb
I've got 2 Zero Tolerance knives, 2 Emersons, a First Tactical, 2 Bastions, and about a dozen Benchmades.

For me, the one I keep grabbing is my Benchmade Griptillion with the custom AWT black scales.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

June 06, 2019, 06:05 AM
gearhounds
My vintage Benchmade AFCK is my usual goto edc. It is the perfect combination of slim and secure in the pocket. It has many years of character.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
June 06, 2019, 12:51 PM
ScubaSig
Same here my Benchmade Mini Griptillian depending on what I'm wearing but my Swiss Army Spartan is always in my pocket regardless.