SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Slim Chance 2.0-Liontribe Designs

Moderators: parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Slim Chance 2.0-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
9.0" re-imagining of an older design. this is from a German file that was gifted to us by one of our wonderful fellow members recently. this one has a random pattern frosted etch finish and a black linen micarta handle that is polished to 400grit on the sides for a sleek, polished look and the edges are textured for grip. the textured edges are buffed to a 220grit and feel really good in the hand.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2466 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That may be my favorite so far.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14155 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, we are coming out with a ton of new EDC fixed blades for this year. and some folders too.

dozer

Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Smile You sure can turn 'sow's ear into a silk purse'! I really like this one. Looks like some pretty thick stock too. Can you post a top-down view? Awesome work!

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1039 | Location: Brunswick, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Report This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
it is around 3/16" thick, but the tang is tapered and skeletonized under the handle material, so she is quite lively in the hand and well balanced.

dozer

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Oh my god I like that. It's like my Drop Out Hunter went on a diet.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 8997 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, we are doing more drop point designs this year as well.

dozer

Picture of UDDwaine
posted Hide Post
I would love to see some of your folders..

Posts: 408 | Registered: February 14, 2005Report This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
we are working on a run of big drop point frame locks right now. here are a few pics of our Anubis models.

dozer