SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Anyone going to Blade Show in Atlanta?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone going to Blade Show in Atlanta? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I'm heading down for it. I got the early bird ticket so I will def try hard to get my mitts on the Ultratech special from Microtech. Any other companies do good Blade show deals?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcinc
posted Hide Post
I will be going for sure!

GeorgiaCarry.org - Life Member

Posts: 143 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: September 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
My brother(Mars) and I will be there on Saturday!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish i could...

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Damn I wish I could make it to get together with everybody it could be a great time !!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
You ain't that far!
Hey, you can stay with me if you need accommodations!

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
My brother(Mars) and I will be there on Saturday!

I'll keep an eye out for the twins. I will be heading right to the microtech booth first thing.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
It's next weekend right? June 3?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
My next door neighbor is a vendor, so I'm going down to help him work his booth. Nicholas Wood, Table 3BB, I think. I'd like to meet a bunch of you guys.

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
It's next weekend right? June 3?

Yep! 2-4

http://www.bladeshow.com/

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I was only there Friday. Got what I came for Cool

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
ScreamingCockatoo, you are the best! Thanks!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post