SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Sybo Knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sybo Knife Login/Join 
Picture of 25birdman
posted
Just received my knife from Sybo and boy is this thing nice. Razor sharp and just beautiful. This baby will be with me on my next deployment!

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful. The only way it could look better will be with hard use wherever you're deployed. Godspeed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking blade. Put it to good use in your next deployment and thank you from the Caffey's of Colleyville, TX.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a well-turned out tool! Just enough blade, handle, jimping. Love the contouring of the handle. Use it well and be safe Birdman.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Picked up one of his knives a couple years ago now and it's held up great.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one he made for me is an absolute beast, originally I got it for hunting but it’s just so damn stout that I use it more as a camp knife. It really can take a beating.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does he do leather sheaths?

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I have a guy that used to do all my leather, but it drove the price point up too much. I can still have it done!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post