SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    HK and Benchmade parting ways
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK and Benchmade parting ways Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted
I learned last week over on HKPro that HK and Benchmade are breaking up.

Apparently there is a run now on HK Branded knives. So heads up if you have wanted one. I just bought a HK automatic at BladeHQ.com for $99. USA made by benchmade, I will add it to my collection of HK knives.

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There's been a run for several months, ever since the line was discontinued back towards the end of last year.

I wanted a HK Axis knife (specifically a 14715BK-1), but I waited too long.

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Bought an HK Turmoil within 3 days of hearing about it, and that was early February.
So, you're behind....gotta kick it into high gear and buy up what you can

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
I've got two of the AXIS folders, one black and one tan. Would have loved to pick up an OTF auto, but alas, there's none to be found now.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
This happened a while ago. I picked up an HK epidemic when they are still available. Now benchmade released their own branded turmoil OTF that costs about $100 more.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post