SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    100 year old Flea market find
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

100 year old Flea market find Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Robeson’s are good knives, not rare, but you don’t see them everyday.
Small pen knife with pearl handles.
Blades are tight and still full.

Handles are amazingly crack free.
Tang stamp dates it to 1900-1916 range

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Very nice find. Congrats.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow that’s awesome, nice score.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Very cool find there!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beauty. I want some classic folders.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I used to haunt flea markets and would sometimes see treasures. I still kick myself for passing on a Randall that the guy was asking 40 or 45 dollars for at a time when that was more than I really wanted to spend for a model I didn't really like all that much. I already had one Randall that I did like, and had paid, I think, sixty dollars for new, many years before. Of course, it was gone when I went back to the same vendor the next week.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post