SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    If you have one Vallotton, you must have 2 Vallotton:) <Final Update>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you have one Vallotton, you must have 2 Vallotton:) <Final Update> Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very nice blade, my first EDC was an Endura, these two obviously light years ahead of that one in every way.

The final thoughts comment on a review I found were funny:

This knife is not for the weak or faint of heart. It is a hefty 6.2 ounces, so if you are not a strong swimmer, then I do not recommend that you jump into the water with this knife in your pocket, even though it is stainless steel.

https://bladereviews.com/spyde...-hilt-folder-review/

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1926 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These two are not just a Vallotton sub hilt, and a mini Vallotton though. They have both been converted to dual fire.

That means you can open and close it normally, and fire it auto by moving the sliding bit of scale with your right thumb.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post