SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kinfolks knife history with Case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kinfolks knife history with Case Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted
I found a old very beat up small fixed blade in a tackle box from a deceased relative. Looked like a case to me but the steel was too messed up to see the manufacture clearly. When looking closer it wAs a kinfolks.. never heard of before by me. Kinfolks along with many other manufacturers came from the case bros family. Great history at this site of how the Case Brothers started and ended . http://kinfolksinc.com/videos.htm

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I grew up in western New York and made my long term home in cattaraugus county before deciding to move west. The cutlery history of these small towns of south western NY is very interesting.

Posts: 3286 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post