SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    A little peak at Dragons Breath stuff!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A little peak at Dragons Breath stuff!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted

Thought I would share a peek at some stuff from the shop! I am blessed to work with a very talented guy with some cool leather talent! He is also a disabled veteran. Thank you for your service Mark Fitchett!! Thank you for your work!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Work you guys do. Cool

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
great looking knives and leather. good stuff.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks friend!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I can attest to the quality of both sybo's and his shealth maker's work - Excellent Stuff!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much my friend!!

posted Hide Post
Those look great, nice work.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I've told you plenty of times your blades are amazing, now the leather is super sharp too.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks my friend!!