SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Any Carothers/CPK Fans?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Carothers/CPK Fans? Login/Join 
Back in Black
posted
Great knives and they are local to me. Pictured below are the Field Knife 2 and EDC 3, both in burlap micarta.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
I'm a fan, I have a Field Knife and a 6" Utility/Fighter on order.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to get the EDC with a cross draw sheath But it's been impossible so I gave up trying.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I want to get the EDC with a cross draw sheath But it's been impossible so I gave up trying.

Let me know if you still want one. You can request a proxy on Bladeforum, or I could try to help you get one during the next sale if I am available. E-mail is in my profile.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Well then...... So you discovered Nathan’s work. This guy is an AMAZING craftsman and boy does he know 3V steel. His goods are in a league all it own! I own a number of his!! Great guy also!!!!!!!!

A must have for any collection, wait till you use them Wink

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post