SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Best online source for ESEE 4?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best online source for ESEE 4? Login/Join 
Picture of elberettas
posted
Hello Everyone,

What is the best online source to purchase an ESEE 4 these days?

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
I like The Knifeworks.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4875 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Knifeworks is a good site.

I use The Knife Connection since I normally buy their G10 Esee scales also.

TKC

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1933 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knife Connection has been great for me. They’re only like 10-15% over dealer cost.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Knifeworks.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
That "Custom Knife Builer" feature is cool!

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
If you use it, Facebook can be a great source for many things as there's normally a few fanboy groups that see some wheeling and dealing. I scored my Esee 3 that way for a decent price. Otherwise, TKC or Knifeworks are both good to go if looking for new. Stay away from Amazon as there are quite a few fakes on there and several people have been burned.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most of my ESEE's, and a lot of other knives, have come from Knifeworks. I've also done well with Knife Center.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Knifeworks has the best prices on the new “3D” handle Esee 4 that I have seen.

Posts: 9955 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post